Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What Do You Wish You Could Do? Day 26

 
Like I mentioned the other day.
 
I wish I was good at heat embossing. Its a very definite work in progress for me, and something which seems to be taking me a long time to learn.
 
I have a heat gun, and lots of different coloured embossing powders, but I just can't seem to get it to work properly consistently. Every now and again I find I make a really good image, but then the next one will be rubbish!
 
I'm not sure if it is the stamps I'm using, or maybe the paper.
 
I had a fab idea of making a kind of silloheute with white and black, instead of black and white.
 
But the powder would just not melt!
 
So I will keep playing, and I will persevere! After all, you don't learn anything if you can do something straight away!
 
 
But I know it is late, and I will leave you with some more of my new cards to brighten up my page.
 
Lel x



2 comments:

  1. lovely cards...those kitty cats are fab! Not sure about heat embossing, love the look of it but I usually only do it at Christmas!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. its funny I only do heat embossing at Christmas too. Not sure why just Christmas though

    ReplyDelete