Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 24. Your Crafting Wist List/ Craft Something For A Birthday

 
I can't believe there is less then a week to go of the blog a day! Its 6 months until Christmas Eve today as well. This year is flying past to quickly.
 
I'm cheating a little today, as the cards I am showing you are the ones that I made last night. But they are new, and have only just gone up on www.facebook.com/craftylillel as well.
 
I spent the night making cards for boys, as I don't really seem to have many left. I've got 4 events this week, so need to get a wiggle on and get some more made. Fortunately, I had a very lovely surprise this week, in that one of my friends quite randomly left me cardboard box FULL of coloured card and pearlescent paper at our local pub. Which means I really don't need to buy any for a long time.
 
Which means that as I sell some cards, I can buy some of the things from my wish list. Rather then the necessities.
 
Like some more promarkers and spectrums. I bought my first spectrums this weekend as my very lovely grandad gave me some pennies when I visited him. I bought the pastel set, but would very much like the brights now.
 
I would also like to invest in some twinkling H20's.
 
And my first spellbinders die.
 
And some Penny Black stamps.
 
Best get selling me thinks. After all, no one is going to buy them for me.
 
Lel x





1 comment:

  1. Nice bright cards - rminding me I am running out of childrens cards too. Hope you enjoy your new purchases. x

    ReplyDelete