Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Day Five. What Is Your Favourite Quote/ Craft Something With Green In It

 
Today is going to be a blog of two parts again.
 
I have a favourite quote, and as I will be making lots of lvely cards this afternoon I am pretty sure I can make something with green in it.
 
I might do the floral from yesterday as well.
 
You see I need to make lots up as I have an event at the weekend. I will once again be at Handmade at St John in Peterborough City Centre, and am hoping that the local paper, the Evening Telegraph will be coming along to see me.
 
Then I am off to Realitas in Werrington Centre on Tueday to leave lots of lovely cards with them to hopefully sell for me. Its a gallery space, and I can't wait to go into the new branch.
 
 
Theres a reason that i'm sharing that little bit of exciting news (babble) with you ~ not just because i'm really enjoying blogging and writing again, but because it quite perfectly leads into my favourite quote.
 
'Turn Your Can'ts Into Cans, and Your Dreams Into Plans'
 
Its one I saw on facebook of all places, and one which is now scrawled in pencil of the craft room. Once we get around to decorating (6 months in the new house and haven't picked up a paint brush) it will be on the wall more prominently as it is something I definitely live by. And something which lately I have really been trying to do! Fingers crossed its slowly and surely starting to happen for me!
 
Right, best get off and do some work whilst I wait for the man to come and fix my hot water for me so I can have a bath and wash away the dirt from the day job! See you all later with some photos.
 
Lel x

Are we ready for some photos? I haven't done a floral yet, but heres a few I have made this afternoon..



 


5 comments:

  1. ohhh thats one I haven't heard of before. Its a good one to live life by

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote. I haven't heard of this one either, but it's good quote! Like it!

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had not heard that quote before, but I like it. Lovely cards, wishing you good luck with the selling. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not heard that before either....but it's fab!
    xx

    ReplyDelete