Saturday, June 22, 2013

Day 22. Whats You Fav Crafting Season, or Craft Something Using Silver

 
Like what I think will be for many others, my favourite crafting season is christmas.
 
Now this is a little strange, as those that know me well, know that I am not actually a massive fan of christmas itself. I'm not sure what it is, but I never seem to particularly feel christmassy. Apart from for about an hour on christmas day maybe.
 
But I do love making christmas cards.
 
I think its because it is the time of year where people tend to put a lot more thought into the cards that they send, and love to find something that is different to the repetitive rubbish you find in the shops.
 
Its great for my creativity too. You can make fab cards out of odds and ends from the bottom of the craft box, theres a massive choice of embellishments to use, and theres no end to the colour choices to use.
 
I tend to make a lot of traditional type cards with reds, golds and greens, but I also love to make really modern ones in silvers, blues and purples.
 
It also means I spend a lot of time using buttons and snowflakes.
 
Whats there not to love about that?
 
So before I sign off for the day, I will leave you with some really rubbish photos of the christmas cards I've been making today. Using silver to fit in with the craft theme today too!
 




 
 
Lel x


1 comment:

  1. Im a christmas fan too , not so much the actual day anymore as I am getting older but christmas crafting is my fav

    ReplyDelete