Thursday, June 6, 2013

Day Six. Craft Something Autumnal, or Where Do You Get Your Inspiration?


Its been such a beautiful day here in Peterborough! The sun has been shining all afternoon (still is now) and I've had a lovely time walking around the City Centre with the hubby looking for a fancy dress costume for the weekend.
 
We've been having a lot of discussions as we've wandered around, including one about me writing childrens stories. You see all this blogging has really got me my writing bug back. And having seen some rather cool typewriters in the Sue Ryder Vintage Shop you never know what might happen.
 
Childrens stories isnt as random as it seems as its something I had to do for A Level English, and really enjoyed. But anyway I digress.
 
 
I got back from town to look for todays prompt, and loved the idea of making something autumnal. I love the colours of Autumn, the reds and golds, and walking through the woods kicking leaves up.
 
And thats what inspired todays card!
 
Image 'Foxy' by Bugaboo, red cardstock, gold mirror card, woodland friends paper, and a gold sentiment.
 
Lel x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love everything about Autumn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love it! The image is so cute!

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love autumn ......hang on I think I love all the seasons. They are all my favourites lol

    ReplyDelete