Friday, June 28, 2013

Day 27. Three Best Projects.

 
I have to admit, I completely forgot about blogging yesterday.
 
I'm just so tired still! Should probably go and find out what it is that is causing it, but its probably just the change in my work patterns, so theres no need to bother the doctors surgery that I cant get into anyway.
 
 
I'm really struggling to think of my three best projects!
 
The more I think about it, the more I realise that I am not very good at making things for my home. I have lots of things I want to make, that I still haven't got around to.
 
But I will get there eventually.
 
I can't help it. I'm easily distracted.
 
But I will leave you with my three favourite cards I've made instead.
 
Lel x
 




1 comment:

  1. Love the use of the buttons on the butterfly, good idea

    ReplyDelete