Saturday, June 29, 2013

Day 30, What Does Crafting Mean To You?

 
Last Day. Wow. Where has June gone?
 
I know its only been a couple of hours since I posted my last blog, but apparantly I am over tired and can not sleep.
 
So I thought I would get ahead of myself.
 
 
So what does crafting mean to me?
 
For me its twofold. It means a business. And it means being completely selfish, and doing something that is just for me. But the two link into each other.
 
I am incredibly proud of where my crafting has got me in the last couple of  years. And I owe it all to my lovely husband, Foxy.
 
Afterall, if he hadn't proposed, then none of this would have happened.
 
I would never have made everything for our wedding, and I would never have got into card making from there. And I would never have started my own business. Crafty Lil' Lel. I am incredibly proud of the things I have done in the last year. No, I can't be seen in magazines, and on t.v, you do not know my face on my name in the crafting celebrity world. I have a lot to learn, and a lot of skills to gain to be able to better myself.  But I am making pretty items that people can afford to, and want to buy again and again. And I am doing it all both by myself, and for myself.
 
So you see, Crafting to me, means having something tangible that is mine. Something that I know I did, by myself.
 
And there is no greater feeling then that to me right now!
 
Lel x
 
Oh, and PS as its the last day of blog a day, it would be rude not to add photos of todays theme. Craft something for an age.
 
Oh, and pps, I have a fab idea for tomorrows blog post too. I shall be writing about my experiences of the last month, and the things Ive learnt along the way)
 




 
These are all made with vinyl bin numbers believe it or not.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for taking part. ANNDDDDD your name will be going in the hat as you linked up every day whohooo fingers crossed x

    ReplyDelete