Saturday, June 29, 2013

If You Could Do It All Again, What Would You Do Differently? Day 29. Craft A Day


So the penultimate day.
 
And its been a Looooooooong one as ever. I have just got in from doing two stalls today as well as a market night last night, and right now I need a bath a sleep.
 
 
I dont care in which order.
 
Understandably, im not crafting today, but I have been crafting as much as I can whilst I've been doing my events, to replace stock as I went. Quite difficult when you think that I didnt take very much with me that I could use.
 
 
But once again. I digress.
 
So what would I do differently?
 
I have to honestly say. Nothing.
 
I am a firm believer in that things happen for a reason! That you learn from the mistakes that you make, as if you did things perfectly first time every time you woudlnt gain anything from it.
 
I might however, be a little more confident in the things that I did!
 
 Lel x 

No comments:

Post a Comment