Friday, June 14, 2013

Day 14. My 5 Favourites. Or Craft Something With A Music Theme.

 
Its a busy, busy day here at Lel's today.
 
Hubbys Mum turns 50 this weekend, so I have two cards to make for her, as well as four Father's Day cards to do. As well as collecting for the day job, buying jeans, and making cupcakes.
 
Needless to say, todays blog is of the written, and not the crafted kind.
 
And so, My 5 Favourites.
 
Smell~ Has to be Cherry Blossom. My day job involves cleaning windows, and I love walking through a garden, and being hit with the smell of it. Its so summery.
 
Taste~ theres lots I could list here. Namely sweet things, chocolate spread, jam, strawberries, pineapple. But I think i'm going to go with Banoffie Pie.
 
View~ This is a 50/50 split. I actually can't choose between the beach and sea, or a snow covered wood. Ironic as they are so far from each other.
 
Sound~ Children laughing. Theres nothing that can lighten a day up more.
 
Texture~ Its satin or silk for me. You know the kind that you can run between your fingers. It has quite a calming influence on me too for some reason.
 
So there we go. My (almost) 5 favourites.
 
Now I best go buy some ingrediants and some new jeans!
 
Lel x

2 comments:

  1. Lieke your choices. Hope you manged all the things on our list today and had fun too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you answers and Happy Birthday to your Mum

    ReplyDelete