Thursday, June 20, 2013

Day 20. What colour would you use to describe yourself. Or craft something using monochrome.


When I read this this morning, I thought great.
 
I love monochrome. You have already seen me do a blue monochrome butterfly card, but I really love using black and white together. I haven't done a card like that for a while, so it was my intention to do one this evening.
 
Then, whilst out collecting for work, I had an absolte DISASTER with my car.
 
Suffice to say, I am now not in the mood for crafting. Or anything actually. Me and my car (or any car for that matter) are not friends. Again. And I will leave it at that, and move onto a colour.
 
I've been thinking about a colour choice all day. And I can't think of one. The first colour I thought of was blue, after all its the colour of creativity. But I think I am actually a little bit of a paint box. Theres aspects of a lot of colours that suit me, and I've always been indecisive. So why stick to just the one?
 
Lel x


1 comment:

  1. I didint know blue is the colour of creativity. I know green is calming and red is anger or love

    ReplyDelete