Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Day Four. What Crafts Float Your Boat/ Make something floral.

 
So today im back to just a typed post for now.
 
I might craft later, but I cracked my elbow on the corner of a wall whilst putting my hair up this morning, and I cant put any weight through it now. It doesnt help that its my right elbow, and im right handed!
 
So what craft floats my boat? Unsurprisingly, as seen in my previously posts, its making cards.
 
What is there not to love about pretty papers, glitter, the massive array of stamps, and digis to colour, pretty pens, ink, I could go on.
 
Its also peaceful, and brings a lot of enjoyment to my life. And people love to reveive them. And its something that I can pass on to my little sister in law ~ shes 4, and loves spending hours with me making 3D decopage cards that she can do her spelling in.
 
It does drive me mad somedays though. Theres always a day where whats in my head wont replicate on paper, or I just cant find the perfect 'thing' I know I have, but which has gone missing.
 
Do you know what I mean?
 
I do have a love of other things crafty as well, and will try and have a go at most things. Hubby bought me a sewing machine for christmas and I'm learning to use that. Ive also make my nieces sign for her bedroom out of painted wood, and been known to make chocolate vodka as christmas presents.
 
Strange how most of my crafting is born out of necessity for presents, hey.
 
Lel x 

2 comments:

  1. Ouch hope your elbow on the mend. I have spent too many hours looking for things that are perfect but just cant find in my craft space. I really need to sort that out then maybe I will craft more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm, chocolate vodka, sounds like something I need to try! Hope the elbow's not too sore!
    xx

    ReplyDelete