Sunday, June 16, 2013

Day 16. When You Are Not Crafting, What Do You Do?

 
Day 16. That means we are over half way through already. Where is the month going? It will soon be closer to christmas then it far from it! The year is just rolling past me!
 
Its Fathers Day today, and so I have been relaxing (yeah right) at the Father In Laws house and having a BBQ with him and the family. My own Dad has spent the day on the golf course, so I am yet to see him.
 
I haven't done any crafting of my own today, have just helped my 4 year old sister in law make some cards. Which helpfully leads me into the topic of todays post. What do you do when you are not crafting?
 
I live a very atypical lifestyle. There are no two days the same for me.
 
As well as running Crafty Lil' Lel, I also have another business, The Lady Window Cleaner. This is my job, and apart from my husband, its the only constant that I really have. Although there are never two days the same there either!
 
When I am not at work, I frequently spend time the little sister and brother in law. They are 4 and 3 years old, and like to have my constant attention. Today I've been making cards with little sis, and been beading (!) with little bro.
 
I also like to spend time with my nieces, as I mentioned the other day. I love being able to watch them grow up, and turn into proper little people. I would love to have my own one day soon (fingers crossed) as they all melt my heart a little more, every time I see them!
 
When I'm not spending time with family I love going out on my bike with my hubby, friends and a camera. I'm lucky enough to live in a city that is so full of open parks, and spaces to be able to go out and kick a football around, or play rounders and cricket, especially in the summer.
 
I'm also a qualified Sports Therapist, so when hubbys football teams are playing I'm often (though not always, business comes first) found on the sidelines helping out with the first aid!
 
Like I said, no two days are the same!
 
I live a simple life really, and do simple things.
But why not, they are afterall, the things that make me smile!
 
Lel x
 

2 comments:

  1. Everyone form an ordilly quew behind me to ask for tips on cleaning our windows ladies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use clean water with fairy liquid and nothing else in. None of that newspaper and vinegar rubbish. Dont use water on its own either!

    ReplyDelete