Monday, June 10, 2013

Day 10. Have A Rant About Something or Craft Something in Purple.

 
Wow.
 
Day 10 already. Where on earth is June going?
 
Its a late on from me today as I've had a busy day. Monday is my day off from window cleaning, and so I had my youngest niece for a good part of the day. She is 6 months at the weekend, and an absolute beauty. I love getting the chance to have her.
 
Needless to say, it means I dont do anything whilst she is with me as I like to give her my full attention. So although I read todays prompt before 9 this morning, as was tempted to do a rant post there and then (note rude lady in satursday post), I was suckered in by the colour purple.
 
Its my favourite colour you see, so I thought it would be rude not too.
 
I had planned on making something in the early evening, but was then asked to make 4, yes 4 first birthday cards for a friend. Three are now done, and I'm waiting on some inspiration for the last, so I moved on to my something purple.
 
And here it is. Something simple, and clean, and using ONLY purple, with a touch of silver.
 
And hey, who doesn't love a cupcake that comes without the calories :)
 
 
(apologies for really bad photography, but nothing is charges except my phone, and thats just about knackered)
 
Card made using silver cupcake peel offs coloured in purple and lilac promarkers, matted in two shades of purple paper, and finally edged in a purple hand drawn stitch border, and purple edging.
 
See you all tomorrow, Lel x


1 comment:

  1. Purple is one of my favourite colours. I recently painted one of my walls in the lounge purple. I was so scared to paint the first stroke of paint but now its done it looks so lovely

    ReplyDelete