Sunday, June 9, 2013

Day 9. Your Crafting Heroes, or Make something Masculine.

 
So todays post is about your crafting heroes.
 
And I dont particularly have any. I don't really have anybody who I have to go and peek at every day, or who I really follow.
 
I'm not sure whether this is a bit odd or not, so I've made a masculine card instead.
 
I've gone for a card for a little boy, as I think they can be really fun to make. I know a lot of people don't like making male cards, but I think they often involve a lot of creativity.
 
I've only recently bought myself a Big Shot machine. I bought it second hand, with a stack of dies for £45. (see what I mean about a love of buying things at bargain prices) There were I believe, 16 dies with it, including the basic circles I've used for this.
 
So here he is. I call this 'Good Morning Mr Catepillar'
 
 
Hes also a good way of using up some of the millions of offcuts I have laying around.
 
He is finished with textured paper (another offcut) and some blue colour fade paper.
As extra details, ive drawn in some antenae and tiny little feet, before giving him googly eyes!
 
I did think about making a nautical themed card, and may still do this afternoon, but I've just come back from the bootsale with a brand new stencilling kit, and am itching to have a look through there to see what I can make!
 
Enjoy your Sunday
 
Lel x


1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the googly eyes and the different papers you used!

    ReplyDelete