Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day 11. Spending Money or Craft Something for a Child


Naughty Lel didn't do her blog post yesterday, so I'm catching up tpday.
 
Its only because I was so busy, and so exhausted!
 
I had my cards accepted into Realitas in Peterborough today, so had to take them in to be displayed, and was shown around the premises etc. Im quite excited about it and cant wait for it to open!
 
Ive taken 27 cards in there, and they are there on a three month trial, but hopefully they will sell well, and I can still be in the shop for christmas.
 
But to todays topic.
 
Whats the most you have spent on machinery?
 
Ive been quite good. For me it was my Big Shot, and as I mentioned the other day, I like to bargain shop!
 
I paid a bargain price of £45 for it, including 16 dies.
 
Can't get much more of a bargain then that!
 
Thats not to say I WOULDN'T spend more then that or other things, just that I haven't had the available funds to do so (damn having to pay rent etc~ don't they know theres better things to spend money on)
 
 
And so I will leave you until later this evening when I will get back to normal, and todays post.
 
 
A very tired, Lel x

No comments:

Post a Comment