Friday, June 28, 2013

Day 28. What Are Your Three Wishes, Craft Something For A New Home.

 
Theres only two days left of the craft a day blog. Boo :(
 
 


Before I let you know about my wishes, I HAD to show you this. I've been heat embossing again today, and I finally seem to be getting somewhere!
 
Ive used a Kanban stamp, which I have repeated on a chalked background, and embossed in black. Ive then inked around the edges with a black promarker too. This does loosely fit to the home theme too, as a couple of people have suggested it looks like a canvas. So, definitely something to think about turning it into.
 
 
But I digress, and so on to todays post. Three Wishes.
 
Wish Number One.
 
I wish that I could go to Rome! Hubby and I have been speaking about it for a long time, and it is still yet to happen! There is always something else that comes up that needs paying for. Actually, I wish in general that I could travel more, but time and finds seem to be lacking for this to happen.
 
Wish Number Two.
 
I wish I could stop saying 'I Will Do It Tomorrow', and actually get around to doing things instead of procrastinating!
 
Wish Number Three.
 
I wish for my own little family unit one day. Hubby and I are fab as a two, but I would love us to be a three or a four someday!
 
Simple things, all my wishes. But you might have learnt by now, I'm a simple kinda girl!
 
Lel x
 



2 comments:

  1. Great wishes & fingers crossed all will come true in time....and you'll enjoy them all the more for having waited!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great wishes and well done on the embossing

    ReplyDelete