Monday, June 3, 2013

Day Three. 5 Words To Describe Yourself or Something Blue.

 
Today i'm going to do both of the above :)
 
Just because I can.
 
 
So, 5 words to describe me first.
 
 
Messy!
 
Imaginative
 
Crafty/creative
 
Chatterbox
 
Friendly
 
 
When I first saw todays prompt, I thought that would be really easy, and rattled three adjectives pretty quickly, but as you get to the bottom it gets a bit tougher.
 
I'm pretty sure the words i've chosen are pretty apt though. If hubby is reading i'm pretty sure he will definitely agree with the first one. But it would be good to ask friends what they would think, and your opinion of yourself, and others opinions of you are often different!
 
 
As for the Something Blue...Watch this space. Its a fab sunny day, and i'm off to make cards in the garden! I know what I want to make, i've just got to put pen to paper. No drawing for me today though, as I've got a new stamp I want to use.
 
See you Later,
Lel.


And here it is, my something blue. Not my best work, as this stamp is a NIGHTMARE. I stamped it about 12 times before I could even get this far with it. Its a hobbycraft stamp, and it is not up to their usual standards.

 
Stamp from Hobbycraft, versamark blue lagoon ink, paper from a papermania blue stack, and edgings are possibly from Anitas, but I'm not sure.
 
I do need to neaten up the corners on the edgings a little more though, but I was in the garden and only had the scissors, and not the knife.
 
Looking forward to what tomorrow brings! (I purposely havent looked at any of the prompts until the day so its a little surprise every day!)
 
Oh, and if anyone is reading this, and wants to pop over to www.facebook.com/craftylillel then I have a giveaway running until friday!
Lel. x

4 comments:

  1. ohhh looking forward to the card update

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great words here! Really like the card too!

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blue card and love your words, especially messy....a messy crafter is a happy crafter, right lol?
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete