Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day Twelve. Whats Your Favourite Medium

 
I definitely have a favourite medium to use!
 
Chalk.
 
I love it. I love that its some easy to use, is so versatile, and there is no wrong way to use it.
 
 
I love using it to make cards with fairy silloheutes on (silloheutes also being a favourite of mine) as you can just mix and play with the colours to make something new.
 
They mean you never get two backgrounds the same either which is especially important to me as I dont like to make two cards this same.
 
Its also a good choice to use with the little people in my life too, as it just isnt messy like ink is, and they think they are using something much more fun then crayons.
 
 
Short, sweet, and succinct today, but I'll leave you with some pictures of chalks.
 
Lel x
 


3 comments:

  1. Interesting your favorite is chalk. I never reall got into chalk. However seeing your results I should have another go. They are stunning. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh chalk is something I haven't used that much . I mainly used it in single colour around edge of things so good to see it used in a different way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pics....I do have some chalks, you've definitely inspired me to get them out!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete