Saturday, June 8, 2013

Day Eight. Show Us Your Craft Room or Craft Something Christmassy.

 
Its a short and sweet one today as I am sulking.
 
Took myself off to my favourite event I do every month to only sell 3 cards. And have an old lady be EXCEPTIONALLY rude to me.
 
And now am off to a 21st birthday party.
 
I thought about taking photos of the room I craft in, but like I said the other day. I.Am.Messy.
 
No One needs to see that.
 
So I leave you with my first christmas card of the year. The colour isnt very good as for some reason buttons dont scan very well. But you get the idea. I just need to get some more star buttons for the top.
 
 
See you all again tomorrow.
 
Lel


2 comments:

  1. I will join you in the sulking. I heard weather changing on Monday. This is terrible news as means I will have to do that 'work' thing I am supposed to be doing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the event, but I LOVE your card! the buttons are adorable! And have fun at the party!

    ReplyDelete