Monday, August 5, 2013

Making Some New Decisions.

 
I had a stall at a pamper night on Friday night, and whilst I was there I had a one card reading done for me.
 
 
It was quite an eye opener.
 
(I know there are a lot of you out there who do not believe, and who are complete skeptics. But I like to think that there are some truths in the things that are said to us. Particularly when you are told things that there is no way a completely random person could know.)
 
And it make me concentrate on the fact that for the last couple of months, I have felt that I am just coasting along. And so has led me to making a couple of decisions, and to doing something new.
 
And so over the course of this next week, I am going to start entering some card making challenges!
 
It may seem like it is just something small, but I like to do something new every now and again to wake myself up a bit, and stop things becoming monotonous. And every big thing, has to start from a small thing somewhere!
 
So off I go to find myself some challenges to enter, and hopefully I will be back later on today to share my very first entries with you!
 
Lel x  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment