Monday, August 5, 2013

My First Ever Blog Challenge Entries.

 
So here is to new beginnings!
 
My first ever blog challenge entries are below. Fingers crossed for some beginners luck.
 
My first card is to be entered into the PanPastels Challenge Blog, over at http://panpasteluk.blogspot.co.uk/ . This is one I have followed for a while after starting to use chalks, and so is one which I would REALLY love to win the prize for.
 
This weeks theme is florals, so a perfect occasion for me to use the new peel-off stickers I got this weekend!
 
 
I have quite a simple style, and this is no different. I've used a metallic gold base card, which I have matted with a floral printed paper from Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine. This is then topped with three floral peel offs which have been coloured with both Promarkers, and Spectrum Noirs. The card has then been finished with peel off corners, and a gold sentiment.
 
Card Number Two:
 
This card is to be entered into the http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.co.uk/ blog, for the 1,2,3 challenge.
 
My 1 image is a cute dragonfly peel off, the 2 patterned papers are a holographic paper (used as a matt here) from Southfields the paper people, and a purple spiral print paper from The PaperCrafter Magazine, and my three embellishments are gold corners, gold stars, and gold glitter (underneath the purple patterned paper).
 
 
I know this card looks a lot more basic than the others already added to the challenge already, but we all have to start somewhere!
 
So, fingers crossed that I've some good luck headed my way, and if anyone knows of any other good challenge blogs, then please do leave me a comment and let me know!
 
Lel x
 


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your pretty dragonfly card with us. Those corners are so intricate, and it's a lovely design.

    Lin xx
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Welcome to the world of challenges. You will be addicted in no time at all!

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely dragonfly card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time and I hope we will see you here many times in the future.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lesley, well done on entering your first challenges! Your cards are beautiful and I love the delicate floral background you've used to set off those lovely flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at PanPastel UK and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete