Monday, August 12, 2013

Have I Finally Gone Mad?

 
Well have I?
 
I've finally decided that I actually LIKE Mondays. It means a new start to the week, so wipes away any chaos from the week before. It means fresh possibilities, and new starts, and anything could happen.
 
 
For example, this week I have decided that I am setting myself the target of making 100 cards. Yes, you read that right, 100. I'm not sure why, I just want to see if I can do it. And I really want to get ahead of myself for Christmas as well! Fingers crossed I achieve this, as although I have no incentive to do this, secretly I will be rather gutted if I don't!
 
I've made a good start already this evening, having made my first 7, and have more to do, so I guess I better get on, but before I do, I wanted to leave you with a couple of cards.
 
 
The first, is this weeks entry into the PanPastels UK challenge blog:
 
This weeks theme is cute and cuddly. This is something a bit different for me as I don't usually use decopage, but I got some new goodies yesterday, and the kit for this was in there. Its using the Fizzy Moon For Boys kits.
 
 
 
If you want to have a go at entering the challenge, the link can be found here:
 
 
 
My second card I want to show you, is another first for me. I have recently been given some twinkling H20's, and this is my first attempt at playing with them! I'm definitely looking forward to getting some more use out of them in the near future!
 
 
Lel x
 


 

 


1 comment:

  1. Really adorable, love the sweet fizzy moon image, thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete