Sunday, August 25, 2013

Something New At Lel's

 
For most of this week, I haven't really made any cards.
 
That's not to say that I haven't made any. I have. It's just that I have spent the week adding to my range of products, and getting a little more prepared for Christmas too.
 
I started by making some Santa and Snowman gift tags. These were one of my best sellers last year, so I though it would be silly not to make them again. I have tweaked them though, they are now a slightly different style, and there's no colouring involved this year, so they are a little easier too.
 
 
These come in sets of 10, and are available from www.facebook.com/craftylillel for £1.65 posted.
 
I've also made some pretty post it note holders, that I think will be perfect as a stocking filler!
 
 
 
These measure 10.5 cm by 10.5 cm and are £3.00 posted from www.facebook.com/craftylillel they come in a variety of designs!
 
And finally, I've been making some pretty corner bookmarks too!
 
 
 
These also come in a variety of designs, and as a set of three for £2.40.
 
You can also find these at www.facebook.com/craftylillel
 
I have to admit, its been nice to be making something a bit different. After all, a change is as good as a break. But I am sure I will be forging ahead with the card making again this week, and will be entering a few challenges along the way as well.
 
See you then,
 
Lel x


No comments:

Post a Comment