Friday, August 9, 2013

Not Just Plodding Along.

 
I don't know about you, but I am an avid reader of Card Making and Crafting magazines.
 
I'm not fussy, I don't care which magazines I read, and I don't have a favourite. Hell, as long as it has a good freebie on the front, I will probably buy it. But this months Card Making and Papercraft Magazine has really got my attention.
 
Because it has the card maker of the year competition in it.
 
And I really want to enter.
 
I know I don't really have any hope of winning any of the categories, I've seen the quality of the cards out there on the internet, and mine do not match up to the intricate designs people create, but I think I definitely have my own definite style, which I think may be fresh and inspiring to see.
 
So I'm going to do it anyway. After all, if you don't try, you don't know. And I'm getting a bit bored of just plodding along, creating cards to sell, and not pushing myself enough. There's a big wide world of crafting out there, and so much more for me to learn!
 
Wish me luck.
 
Lel x
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment