Monday, July 29, 2013

A Little Quiet, but things a~new a~head.


I seem to be neglecting the blog this month.

I promise, I really am not trying to, I am just getting on with lots behind the scenes, and like I suspect many others are, getting on with creating Christmas stock.

There's lots of new going on again as well.

I am in the middle of creating a new website through Weebly~ I do need to learn how to move this blog from here to there, so if anyone knows how, then please give me a shout!

I really don't like the layout of the current website I have, so have been looking for one with better ecommerce applications for a while. Hopefully I will finally have the website that I want! I will let you know when the website is a~go!

I have also got my cards into a new shop in Kent. Its a brand new shop opening in August, and I am excited about my cards being there. Can't remember the details off of the top of my head, but I will post them later on in the week for you all. I am also looking at looking at stocking them somewhere else, closer to home as well. Obviously this means I am doing a lot of creating at the moment so that I also have stock to sell myself.

Christmas is coming along nicely here as well. I've booked in for my first few Christmas events, and have a market night of my own in the pipe works. I've started making stock, and have added some new ranges of items to those that I had last year as well. Fingers crossed it will be a brilliant season for me, and bring some new customers my way.

So that's just a quick update from me, I will be back towards the weekend with lots of photos from some goings on I've been at, and some new products.

Lel x 

No comments:

Post a Comment