Sunday, July 21, 2013

July is Slipping Away.

 
*Slaps self on the wrist*
 
Its been a long while since I've blogged. Naughty, naughty me.
 
I don't have an excuse, not a valid one anyway, I've just been working away, getting lots of stock made, and designing lots of lovely items ready for Christmas. I know its July, but there is only just over 4 months until the big day, and I have lots that I would like to make to sell in the run up.
 
I have had a mini break away in the last couple of weeks. A lovely family trip to the beach at Ingoldmells. The weather was incredible, we couldn't have asked for better. We went for the long weekend, so had time to pootle around Fantasy Island market (they need a craft stall, desperately!) as well relax in the sea and on the beach, and play on the 2p machines too.
 
It was a well needed trip and so I will leave you with a few holiday snaps, before I go back to doing some more work.
 
Oh, and quickly, I seem to have really nailed heat embossing now!
 





 
Don't foget, that to keep really up to date with me, I can be found at www.facebook.com/craftylillel
 
Lel x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment