Saturday, October 25, 2014

So Much For Getting Back Into It

 
So much for getting back into blogging more frequently. 
 
I'd like to say I've been too busy or something, but actually its just sheer laziness on my part. I've made plenty this week, I'm preparing for my first few stalls as a mumma, so have plenty of cards to take photos of.
 
I just haven't.
 
I've just been in the mind set of 'I really can't be bothered to find the camera and somewhere good to take some good photos, or take everything up with me to scan them all in to the computer instead'.
 
Like I said. Sheer laziness.
 
Hopefully I will do something about it tomorrow, as there are a couple of challenges I want to do cards for. But first it is family day on a sunday, and I am very much looking forward to that!
 
 
Lel x 

No comments:

Post a Comment