Thursday, October 16, 2014

A Poem For Our Boy.

 
I'm sharing something a little bit different with you today, as I have mainly been making cards for orders for people, rather then to share.
 
I've mentioned before that I Love to write. And that I don't write nearly as much as I should, but I had a real moment of inspiration this evening.
 
My three month old boy is my absolute world. And he has the biggest smile you could see in the day time, but just before he falls asleep, as does the cutest little half smile. It's like he is going over the events of the day, and telling himself that he enjoyed all he did. It melts my heart all over again, every time that I see it.
 
And tonight it inspired some poetry. So here it is ~
 
A Poem For Our Boy.
 
 
A little smile when you are sleeping,
Tiny eyes that peep,
Our little man, with Daddies hands,...
You have made our life complete.
 
Our little boy, our fox cub,
With Mummies button nose.
The cutest pout,
There is no doubt,
We Love to watch you grow.
 
Our perfect little dreamer,
Who loves games of peek-a-boo,
And story times,
And nursery rhymes,
Oh, Daddy and I Love you.
 
 
Lel x 

No comments:

Post a Comment