Sunday, May 12, 2013

Manic May

 
This month is going to be chaos for me and my little business!
 
I have a LOT going on, and bearing in mind that I have another business cleaning windows as the day job, i'm going to be extremely busy.
 
But I am excited about it! As alongside other events this month, I have three stalls at Peterborough City Market, thanks to the 'Somewhere To' organisation.
 
 
For those of you who haven't heard about it, its a venture aimed at 16-25 year olds (I JUST hit this), and providing them with a space to set up for free, to get themselves and their business out there. Do a bit of a google search if you like, and see how it is working in your local area!
 
My first stall through this is on Wednesday. AND I CAN NOT WAIT. I've been saying for a while that I would love to have a market stall, and this is an ideal way of giving it a go, and seeing how it might work out for me. Fingers crossed that its an opportunity that I can really make the most of, and that it sends some good fortune my way.
 
If anyone wants to come and see me, and lend some support, I will be there on Wednesday 15th, Friday the 24th and Tuesday the 28th.
 
 
I can also be found at a few other places this month. I will be at Woodston school (Tuesday 21st), Ramsey Spinning Infant School (Saturday 18th) Langtoft Trash and Treasure (Sunday 19th) and Waterville Hall (Sat 25th).
 
Don't forget if you are coming to see me and you would like to make an order to pick up, I can be contacted at www.facebook.com/craftylillel or www.craftylilllel.co.uk.
 
 
So like I said, busy month. Think I best go and crack on with some more, don't you.
 
 
Lel x

No comments:

Post a Comment