Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Crafting Meme

So today I am taking part in my first ever crafting meme. Hopefully this goes well!
 
The idea is that you answer a series of questions, in this case all related to craft, then pass it on for others to complete too! I wil tag a couple of people at the end, so that they can complete it, and pass it on too! Please pop on over to their blogs as well once you are done.
 
 
What’s your craft ?
 
I make cards as a rule. But I also make gift bags, gift boxes and other general papercrafts.

Has anything you have crafted been featured in a magazine or book etc?
 
I haven't had anything featured in the magazine itself, but I have had a fab black and white Valentine card featured in the letters pages of Quick Cards Made Easy.
 
Are you mainly a seller or a gifter?
 
Definitely a seller. I can be found at www.facebook.com/craftylillel if you are looking to buy a handmade card.
 
What’s your favourite colour scheme?
I love using monotone in my cards. I find it simple, clean, and incredibly stylish.
 
Whats your favourite crafting season and why?
I would have to say Father's Day. Not as much is made of it as it is Mother's Day, but it really challanges me. I find it difficult to keep making mens cards, even though they sell well and it really pushes me to think of something new.
 
Your craft desk/space..is it neat, messy, really messy or ……….(in your own words)
I'm pretty sure mine is the same as a few more of you out there. You can't actually see my desk right now. If I tidy it it lasts less then an hour, and I can't find anything, so I just leave it as it is!
 
What got you into crafting?
I started crafting properly when I was getting married. Paying for the wedding ourselves meant that I made ANYTHING I possibly could. Including the table confetti. I've always enjoyed colouring and things like though, so it seemed like a natural progression. This is shown by the number of cards I make with hand coloured images, although I am always looking to improve.
 
Is their a crafter/blog or style you just adore?

I have a real love of Bugaboo images! Though I only really use their freebies, as I just don't have the spare funds to buy all of their fab images. As for blogs, I'm only just getting into blogging so don't really have a favourite yet.
 
What craft item are you saving up for or hoping to get on next craft shop?

At the moment I am trying my hardest to not buy anything new, and to use the piles and piles of items I have already. However, I AM always looking for new embossing folders, and really love some of the button ones I have seen around. Which reminds me ~ I really NEED more buttons.
 
If you were whisked off to the craft shop of all craft shops what section would you go to first?
Probably the pens. I LOVE them. It doesn't matter what they are. I have a growing collection of both promarkers, and sakura pens. But I also love basic gel pens, colouring pencils, water colours.
 
Lastly, finish this sentence……Glitter to me is……
 
The bane of both mine, and my husbands life. I use it a lot, but it doesn't half get everywhere!

 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love your answers. You forgot to tag 3 more crafters for then to carry the meme forward

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just trying to figure out how I do that lol. Got lots to learn.

    ReplyDelete