Saturday, May 11, 2013

A Wholes Day Crafting.

 
 
I've had a whole day crafting today. Well, almost.
 
 
If you discount the fact that I had to wash my hair (no excuses, it just really needed doing), that I had to go to The Range to get more cellobags, and then had to go and pick up the hubby from the pub, I actually got quite a lot done.
 
 
17 new cards to be precise. I even entered one into a 'first past the post' competition. Fingers crossed I'm the first one, but I won't hold my breath on that.
 
 
Fortunately, the weather in Peterborough has been VERY hit and miss today, or I may have found myself in the garden instead of doing what needed doing. Instead, I've found myself bound to my bedroom, head down in peace and quiet, and just getting on with it.
 
 
I'm quite proud that I made a good mix of cards today. I've made some cute girlie ones as I usually do, but I've also finally got around to making an Anniversary card ~ though now I won't get asked for one, and I've even made some of those tricky teenage boy ones too.
 
As always, they are all available to buy from my facebook page, www.facebook.com/craftylillel, and should be available from the website soon too.
 
Photos, as always are below.
 
Lel x
 




No comments:

Post a Comment