Monday, November 3, 2014

A Total Re-Brand

 
So today I re-branded myself.
 
I felt that I needed a clean start again after being away for so long with pregnancy and having baby Martyn. So this evening I have spent the evening designing myself a new Facebook page, and adding lots to it. If anyone wants to take a peek its www.facebook.com/created-by-lel.
 
I still need to design myself a logo and I still have a long way to go, and am hoping that I can keep it up to date, and hopefully gain plenty of sales through it. I found another bargain buy on trusty ebay this weekend, of a job lot of goodies, which means that I very definitely topped up my stock of supplies for an extremely minimal price. This means that I can keep my costs low, and therefore the price of my items too.
 
Fingers crossed I can get to a similar point to where I was before, so that I can have the luxury of working from home. I want to be able to set a good example for my Son, so that as he grows up he understands just how hard hubby and I work at our respective businesses, to be able to provide him with stability. Its probably the thing in life which is most important to me.
 
But on a different note, but perhaps a similar one, here is an entry to this weeks Bugaboo Stamps Challenge that can be found here ~ http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/november-anything-goes-challenge.html
 
I am a massive lover of Bugaboo, and really have m fingers crossed for a cheeky win, so that I can add some more to my collection!
 
 
See you all soon.
Lel x
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful colour palette! Thanks so much for entering our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo Stamps. We hope you'll join us again soon, and wish you luck in tomorrow's draw.
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete