Thursday, September 26, 2013

A Little Bit Of Christmas

 
Last time I posted, I was feeling a little bit down about everything I do.
 
I'm not going to lie, I still am a little, but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, get creative, and get myself out there ready for Christmas. After all its just 3 months away.
 
Like many of you crafters, I've been working on Christmas since June, and have been getting a little fed up of red, green and gold.
 
So I created something new this week.
 
Its some really, really fab of black and white cards.
 
 
Rather than going out and buying lots of new items, I've just bits I already had in the craft room. White card that I've embossed with an every day folder, and ribbon that I believe came from some packaging last Christmas.
 
I would like to enter this card into this weeks Anything Goes Challenge, over at http://panpasteluk.blogspot.co.uk/
 
Hopefully, as I update some more this week, I will be feeling a bit better! Damn these early late nights!
 
Lel


No comments:

Post a Comment