Monday, April 22, 2013

It's A Website Kinda Night

This evening has seen me FINALLY get back around to editing and updating my website.
 
Having finally found a way to resize multiple numbers of photos at once, I've spent a good couple of hours listing all my new cards i've made during my 30 card challenge, and stripping everything else off. By no stretch of imagination is my website perfect, I am a bit of a ludite after all, but i've taken the first steps to getting in going again!
 
If anyone wants to take a look, the address is www.craftylillel.co.uk. I'd be more then happy for you to leave me some feedback about it on here too. Its an ecommerce website too- so all of my cards are available to buy through there at the click of a button!
 
Can you tell it hasn't been as sunny here today as it was over the weekend? I've actually been productive today!
 
Heres a few photos of the cards I've added too, and I'll leave you with them.
 
Lel x




 
 

1 comment:

  1. Great selection of beautiful cards!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete